We had our 32 week appointment today. All tests were good and all thumbs up in all departments! Yay! As we were talking, baby started kicking and the doctor asked how she was kicking and I told her: she is more active than a kick count card has room to record. It is a rare moment that she isn't moving. So, she smiled and put the heart monitor over where our baby's head is. We could hear her beautiful, strong heartbeat, along with all the movement in the background. The doctor said that she is a very active baby! Yay for that!
We filled out our birth plan and were told to pack our hospital bag, just in case. It's all becoming very clear that she is going to be coming home with us very soon.
I went out to Ikea and Babies R Us to look for wall decals for the baby's room. I guess we have to take the collectible Pearl Jam posters down off the walls, as perhaps they're not particularly kid-approved. Instead, I picked up a few things that Ramis and I are going to look at. Wall decals are good-- just removable stickers that can fill up an entire wall. We'll see what happens...
I also went to the library to get some prenatal yoga DVDs. I picked up a few CDs, including a baby lullaby CD that I was looking for! A while after I got home, I put the CD on as I was packing my hospital bag. Ramis came home from work shortly after, and soon after he took a seat in his comfy chair... and now.... he's asleep listening to the baby lullaby CD. Can't say it doesn't work, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment