
Is it at all possible to stunt and accelerate a child's growth? If so, I'd like to do that. I want to watch her grow NOW, but every time she does something new it feels so bittersweet, like she's getting bigger so fast!
Summer Soleil is now almost 4 weeks old. Things she can now do: 1) mimick her daddy's tongue sticking out, 2) move her head from side to side while laying on her tummy and her back, 3) sleep for 6+ hours straight on a good night, 4) push her way around the diaper changing pad by kicking her legs, and 5) stay awake and alert for more than 3 hours at a stretch.
Top 5 things she enjoys: 1) laying on her back staring out the window without being bothered, 2) eating, 3) listening to daddy sing and/or chant to her, 4) baths with daddy, and 5) being warm (hence the name, eh?).
Things she doesn't enjoy (all for good reason): 1) the carseat, 2) being woken up, 3) cold milk, 4) having poopy diapers, 5) not being able to get the poopies out.
We are enjoying every moment of her, but are consumed with how busy she keeps us. I just have to figure out how to speed time up and slow it down all at the same time... I'll keep working on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment