Thursday, March 11, 2010
Doctor's Appointments for Parents
Summer had her 9/10 month check up today. Upon reflection, I realize that the whole appointment centered around her, yet she was reading a book with daddy for almost 75% of the appointment. Why? Because I was giving the doctor the grand inquisition: How much food and how much milk is she supposed to be drinking? What do I do when she refuses food all day/week? What do I put in her sippy cup?... The questions are endless. Of course, the moosh is super healthy and is in the more-average weight and height range at 75 percentile all around. She impressed and charmed the doctor and no one was surprised. :D Yay for a healthy, strong baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
perfection! And yes, the appointments definitely tend to be for the parents more than the kids. :) It does end. I promise. I remember when the doc asked if I had any questions and I was surprised to say no! I think that has only happened once, but it counts, right? BTW, this is Jen...too lazy to switch over from Josh.
ReplyDelete