


Ramis and I were fortunate enough to have our baby showers not too long ago. We were both overwhelmed with the amount of love and support offered by all of our friends and families that showed up and were so generous to our baby girl!
The cake, an amazing creation of my childhood friend and neighbor, Stephanie Foti, was spectacular. The cake was decorated of entirely edible stuff, and was a park theme with green, blue, and yellow-- just like we dreamed it into existence! Gorgeous.
This baby was most certainly showered with plenty of gifts and love. We are so fortunate to have these wonderful people in our lives. We are eternally grateful to my parents for throwing such an amazing party. We couldn't have welcomed our little baby girl into a better world because all you have done.
Lindsey! Thank you for sharing the pictures! I'm so, so sad I wasn't there. It looks like you had a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete