Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Official

I have officially declared by entire body BLOATED. I looked at pictures of myself in the past several weeks and I think it's time to call it off. My face is fat and my body looks huge. Yes, this is no reflection on me personally; rather, it is a reflection on how many hormones this baby has me processing in addition to all the water retention. For once: not my fault.

3 comments:

  1. One more thing to LOVE about pregnancy...not your fault! You look stunning at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Momma, look at all the wonderful things you have done to make a happy "home' for Baby Ahrary.

    Yep! This is the point where all mothers-to-be look in the mirror and think "Oh my! Where did I go?" Baby is on her way and you will have your beautiful body back in no time at all. But I have to take Jen's position on this: you look STUNNING and have throughout the entire pregnancy.

    I have loved, loved, loved watching the process of baby and Mama growing together. You have provided everything that both of you need in order to deliver a happy healthy baby. And that, my love, is what this process is all about. In just a few short weeks, that baby girl will be lying in your arms and you will have no memory of any of this. For now; you can endure the chubby cheeks and the tummy that holds the greatest love you have ever known.

    ReplyDelete