
Today, while Ramis and I were having a discussion about what had transpired during our day, we peeked over at Summer who was laying on the couch next to me. She did something so wonderful--something that I hope I never forget.
We realized that Summer was shaking her head back and forth, just like I do because it makes her giggle. I usually shake my head really big, so as to make my hair flip back and forth across my face. She loves watching my hair move, especially if it tickles her face or body. The giggles are priceless.
But, today she took it to the next level. We were not trying to get her to imitate us. We were having a conversation among ourselves. Summer was trying to get our attention by shaking her head, just like I do to get her attention and make her laugh.
Just as she wanted, we giggled for her and she kept shaking her head. She kept going and going, as we exchanged head shaking. Just to add to the silliness, Ramis started asking her yes or no questions that she persistently nodded NO to each one!
Thank you, Summer, for giving us infinite reasons that you are simply the cutest and best thing that has ever existed.
No comments:
Post a Comment