Saturday, November 20, 2010

Complaining

I hate complaining. I really do. Why? Because I HATE when other people complain. If you too hate other people complaining, just skip reading this because I just need to let it out.

I cannot put in words how wonderful the first half of this pregnancy was. Everything about it was p.e.r.f.e.c.t.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing a rather large flip this last half. And I'm only halfway through this last half.

With Summer, I had a really great experience throughout. In retrospect, she was easy and I was only anxious for the pregnancy to end because I wanted to meet her.

Well, when it rains, it pours. Starting with a hospital stay, to bed-rest, to another hospital stay, to paranoia-ridden bed-rest, to severe back pain beginning way too early, to pains no human should endure, to a really strong baby who loves to kick really hard at all angles of my body, to feeling like a whale way before I should, and being exhausted at walking only short distances (due to my mandatory bed-rest). I have to say that I look ahead and see at least 10 weeks of this ahead of me and... well, I'm not so anxious. I really kinda wish I could take a short weekend vacation from my body.

I am so looking forward to meeting this second embodiment of perfection in a few months, but until then I can only just hope that some good comes from my body in the mean time. Uggggghhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment