Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mr. Pickle in 3D

Last night's ultrasound was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. With Summer's 3D ultrasound, it was all new and we were just in pure fascination mode. This time, we knew what to expect and what we wanted and didn't get our hopes up, but boy was it exhilarating.

First of all, although the tech had a tough time getting a look at his face, finally the pictures came through and you could see this little guy's face as clear as day. Although his eyes aren't clear in the picture, I have seen Ramis's face a million times and I can tell you that this little boy has his nose and mouth.

I always said that this baby would look like EITHER Ramis or me, I guess I got my answer already and I honestly could not be happier to have baby boy that is a spitting image of his father. It moves me to tears.







No comments:

Post a Comment