Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Week Left

The pregnancy is progressing smoothly. I got the good news from my wonderful doctor on Monday that all of the pre-labor signs are there, which points to the direction that our little baby could be coming at any day now. I'm definitely excited, but trying to keep my attention elsewhere because everything that needs to be done is done and anything beyond that would be overdoing it.

The crappy part? We no longer have cable TV, which forces me not to be a couch potato. I guess it's not that crappy. But, no more TV. We're exclusively relying on DVDs and online broadcasts from now on. Well, I guess we always have the Wii also (I just got Mario Kart-- very fun!). However, mainly I've just been listening to Pandora and my playlists on the iPod.

And, my epiphany today: I'm going to miss being pregnant. I love feeling my baby kick in my belly. I like playing with her feet and massaging her. But, I'm sure she'll be much more fun on the outside! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your epiphany is a fascinating topic. I was actually just telling Maria last weekend how I personally LOVED being pregnant. I ate more than I ever had before in my whole life (and I love eating), and what could be better than no periods for 9 months+. I loved the kicking and hiccups and all that rolling around that went on inside. But, yes indeed,she will be a lot more fun on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have loved all of that! I totally agree with you.

    However, I am looking forward to the fact that they say while nursing you can continue to eat more than average. Not quite eating for 2, but 1.25 is much better than 1!! Yay for eating!!

    ReplyDelete